Last weekend while Ryan was out of town I got to do something fun. Some friends here in Northwest Arkansas just adopted their first baby, and I was able to help with their baby shower by making this cake. Life has been very busy the last little while, and this happened to be on a weekend when Ryan wasn't home, so the timing left a little to be desired. That just means working while the kids are in bed, so not sleeping too much for a few nights, or letting the wild hyenas "help." But the cake was cute, and I'm ruling it a success. Here are a couple pics.
3 comments:
i love the cake.. you are an awesome cake lady...
Thank you
Looks good! I love the little baby on the top. And the base is so smooth it looks like a gumdrop. I am going to ship my gas tanks to you and have you to the painting. You have a steadier hand than me! Just no babies on top.
Post a Comment