Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kylie



Here are some pictures of Kylie. Our little girl is a bit of a school nerd like her Mama, extremely inquisitive like her Old Man, and as kind-hearted a child as I've ever known, but she also has something of a wild side. She loves to be silly and run and play, and it's getting harder and harder to get her to come inside in the evenings. Alex will come inside and tell you he is hungry or tired, but not Kylie. She keeps going until she is almost dead, refusing to acknowledge that she might need to eat or sleep. Occasionally she will burst through the door, guzzle a glass of water, and run right back out looking ever so relieved, leaving the door wide open in her wake. When I finally get her in after a long day of playing, I have to pretty much drag her to the table, bathroom, bed, etc. . . , because she is ready to collapse. Still, no matter how tired she is, she must have a bedtime book and song. I'm sure the stubborn is from her father.







1 comment:

Katie Rod said...

When did she get so old?? I guess I got old, too. I love the first picture. I can just imagine the sound effects that went with it. :)