Saturday, May 23, 2009

Peter



Remember when you would ask me what we were going to name the baby, and I would dance all around it because I didn't really like the name? Well, I promised Ryan (before Alex was born) that we would name the next boy (after Alex) Peter, but I kind of thought I might have been lying. I obviously didn't get away with that, and now we have a boy named Peter. (Ryan has this notion that he never gets his way. . . . Ahem!) So, then you would ask me what we'll call him if I don't dig Peter, and I would dance around it some more because I didn't really like any of its derivatives either.
So, here's the upshot. Ryan calls the kid Peter. Go figure. It's his name, after all. He also calls him Petrovich. Because he's a giant nerd and wants all our kids to be like him. The kids and I call him Peter. We also call him Pete, Peetie, Peetie Pie, Peetie Pants, Peter Pan, Pizza Man, Pizza Hut, Pizza Face, Pete-O-Rama, Peeps, . . . .I think you get the picture. Anyway, whatever you'd like to call him is fine. Crude interpretations are summarily rejected, thank you very much!
He may be the cutest baby ever. Have a look for yourself.





5 comments:

Katie Rod said...

um...cutest baby EVER. seriously. maybe even cuter than my own kid. Don't tell Caleb.

Michelle said...

He is totally the cutest baby EVER. Call me anytime to babysit, we love having your kids over.

Jessie said...

He is very, very, very cute!! Good job guys...

Jen said...

Great pictures. I love cute baby pictures.

Scott, Melinda, and the boys said...

Cute? Definitely! (mostly due to his Bedwell genetics... eh,hmm)...
I think you forgot a few: P-Dawg... Re-Pete... Petay... Ralf... George... Mary...

BTW, I like how you already have taught him to stick his tongue out @ Aunt April, good work;)