


Hey everyone. It's been a while. We've been busy. I know everyone says that, but I'm sure we've been busier than you, so don't even try it.
Well, maybe not busier, but we did move. And that was less fun than it could have been. It wasn't all that bad, but it did render me telephoneless for about a week, and internetless for about 2 weeks. And did you ever hear people tell you how great it is to get away from the phone and internet and tv and just relax? Hooey, I say! Anyway, this ain't vacation. In my own home I need phone and internet. We haven't had tv for longer than that, but that really is mostly ok. Now that The Biggest Loser is over anyway.
So, now that I'm reconnected to the rest of the world, I don't have too much to tell you. But I do have some muy fabuloso pictures. So, to the grandparents, you're welcomed in advance, but I won't take credit. One Saturday I was really needing to pack and clean and clean and pack, so my friend Michelle offered to take my big kids for the morning. I hate leaving my kids. I almost never do it, but I thought I would get more done, and they would get snarled at a little less if they weren't home. (Ryan was busy all day at a nerd convention he was helping to host.) Michelle assured me that she could use the kids for target practice, so it would be a win/win. I'm embarassed to tell you that she ended up with my kids all day (and Peter and me for half the day), and I ended up with these awesome photos. I think this only lets you put so many images per post, so we'll just do our best.
Thanks so much, Michelle. I just love these.
1 comment:
Seriously, I may just squish Peter's little cheeks all day when we see him. What a cutie!! I love the pictures. Thanks for the post!!
Post a Comment