
We did some research and found a charity that would take 8 inches of hair instead of 10 or 12. We waited until her flower girl duties were over, and we began to coordinate a time we could meet up with Lanelle for the big trim.
The big day came, nearly 2 weeks ago, last Monday. And here are the results:

Now, If I'm going to be honest, I miss her pretty, long hair, but I do not miss the tangles and the tears. Not at all!

Isn't she cute? If you see her, let her know you're proud, will ya?
7 comments:
How cute! I cant believe how long her hair had gotten. COngrats Kylie!
Does she like the new do?
WOW!!! It is really cute! And you have an amazing little girl!!!
Oh My Goodness!!!! She looks so grown up!!!! Way to go Kylie!!
She looked so grown up at church on Sunday with her little jacket and grown-up bob. ;)
Way to go Kylie, It looks good, but I too miss the long hair. It looks good.
I love it!!!
Our kids are so sweet. Samantha decided that instead of selling our stuff at Kids Klothes Connection this year we would donate everything to the Battered Women's Shelter. How compassionate they all are. We must be doing something right
Post a Comment