Thought I'd tell you a little story today. I haven't shared it before now because it's been in the works:
2 Moms - Tiffany and Jessica
- Both looking for something to do while staying home with the kids. Sound familiar?
- One has a cool toy and isn't sure what she wants to do with it yet.
- The other has some ideas (thanks Ginger!) but no tools.
- They talk for a few months and finally decide to try out some of their ideas.
So, Friends, please meet Stick To It Vinyl
And if you live in NorthWest Arkansas, please follow us to watch for upcoming events/offers/promotions!
That is all.
4 comments:
How fun! If you ever decide to do a day for moms let me know...don't quite trust my four year old.
Ashley
It's in the works. I'll let you know as soon as it's planned.
Wow- seriously, we talked all morning and I had to find this out via blogging. Tell me to shut up and let you talk more.
And sign me up for the adult one.
Michelle -
I was serious when I told you I have a whole mental list of things we have to talk about since we've been on walking vacation. It's on the list.
And consider yourself signed up.
Post a Comment