Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 Videos = Double the Fun!

Kylie had the opportunity to sing The National Anthem at the NWA Naturals' home game 2 weeks ago with her school choir. It was really nice, and I actually took photos and a video. I'm really going to try to post more pictures soon, but for now I'm giving you the video, and a bonus. First, Kylie is on the front row, second from the right with her shirt tucked in. Enjoy:



Too cute, right? We were really excited for her to have had that opportunity and for us to all have been able to go and watch her perform with her friends.

The thing is, the kids were soon upstaged. Really, really upstaged. In fact, it seems this even made it to Sports Center, so you may have seen it already. I'd explain, but take a look for yourself:




After the singing and the pooping, it seemed like there wasn't much left to see, so we only lasted for about 3 innings. The team has gotten so much publicity from this video that they are having the same dog back again later in the season. I think we may go back then, too. Wanna come?

1 comment:

Katie Rod said...

So originally, I thought this dog just shot his chances at getting adopted (I surely don't want a dog that keeps running away and pooping in random places!), but now I think there will be a lot of people fighting over him. It was a good publicity move on his part. And I'll admit pretty funny. Oh and Kylie was cute, too. :) What a fun day.