Mine are still in the store.
It's bad here. I declared today too cold to go shopping. I sat inside and stayed warm and watched us run out of milk. I told myself I'd make a run to the store, but I never really believed I would.
In a handful of hours, I will need to feed my children breakfast before I send them to school. There's no milk, so cereal won't happen. All the bananas in the house are on their way to becoming banana bread, and there isn't even bread to turn into toast or an early morning pb&j.
No grits.
No PopTarts.
No granola bars.
No cookies.
No Cheetos (oh, yes I would!).
No grapes.
No leftover pizza. No leftover anything.
No microwaveable popcorn.
No frozen hashbrowns.
No biscuits in a can.
No par-cooked, overpriced, microwaveable bacon.
No orange juice. No apple juice. No any juice.
I do have eggs. And I have enough stuff to make pancakes. But, you must appreciate what that means: I can't roll out of bed at 7:10 to get them to school at 7:45.
Right now I'm leaning toward letting us all sleep in, skipping school all together, and making pancakes and eggs at 10.
You can just email me that mother of the year award.
1 comment:
I think I may be in 2nd place for that award.
Post a Comment