Please excuse Jessica from her blog last year. The reasons are many.
She was busy, but not really.
She came down with a not very sudden case of bad attitude and didn't have much to say about that.
She could only think in status updates.
She felt too guilty about not having cleaned the house.
She has a freaking toddler, okay!?!
She could never remember what she wanted to say after sitting down at the keyboard. She should go to bed earlier.
She feels self conscious when she knows people read her blog, even though she really loves it when people read her blog. She's complicated.
Eh, she's not complicated at all. She misses writing, though, so she's back.
Read along if you will.
(She'd like that.)
2 comments:
I think people don't blog like they use too!! Makes me sad because I love to blog! Glad you're back...I'll check in often.
Oh Jess, I love you. I just started a blog....like 5 seconds ago and it seems like nobody's blogging anymore. I'm happy to see that you're back, though because I didn't blog I didn't know you were gone.
Post a Comment