Tuesday, December 23, 2008

For those of you who might have requested more pictures, you're in luck just this once. My parents happened to have been here for two weeks, and my dad takes lots of pictures. I'll try to do better in the future myself, but for now, we can all enjoy his work. . . .

Grandma & Peter


Not as happy as he could be.

Wait a minute; if Gramps is in the picture, who's holding the camera?


Stinkin' cute, right?

So, there you go!
Nine months of excessive heartburn, hormones, and urination come to fruition at last. Not too shabby, eh?
I think he's a keeper.





5 comments:

whatever I feel like said...

Definitely a keeper. Good work!
So if nine months of excessive heartburn, hormones, and urination yields to a cute baby boy, what's it take to get a cute baby girl? And are you scheeming a plan for that?
Miss ya
Merry Christmas!
Scott

Jessie said...

He is so very adorable!!! Great job guys....it is so rough being pregnant but it is amazing how you seem to forget it all when they are here!!!

amanda said...

He is such a cutie!

April V said...

He is too cute.. can't wait to see y'all in february... Hopefully!!!

Summer said...

Hey You!! What a cute new baby!! How are you guys doing? All is well here. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! I'll be checking in on you ;)!!