Saturday, December 6, 2008

He's Here!




We're still in the hospital, but I thought I'd take just a minute to let you all say hi to Peter. He was born just after 8am yesterday. He measured 19 inches and 7lbs5oz. And he's as cute and sweet as he can be. Mom and baby are both doing well and are tired. Dad too as a matter of fact.
Big sister and brother are smitten and excited. Grandma and Grandpa are probably exhausted from hanging with the aforementioned munchkins while we're convalescing. Now we chill out here for another day and a half and play a little post-op game called Waiting to Poop. Such fun! Here are a couple pics of the newest Magnusson and his biggest fans.

10 comments:

April V said...

he's too cute.. hopefully you've had your movement... Love you!!1

Scott, Melinda, and the boys said...

Congrads!! Cute pics. Can't wait to come visit.

Nicole Bolinger said...

Congrats. He's a cutie! What hospital are you at? I would love to visit you!

Katie Rod said...

Hooray! I am so glad you got some pictures up. Congrats!!!!!

Amanda said...

What a sweety--congrats!!

Jessie said...

Congrats.....what a HANDSOME little guy!! Kylie and Alex look so excited to see him those are awesome pictures of them!!

Wishing you guys luck with the new little munchkin.

Unknown said...

i'm such a bad friend, i didn't even know you were pregnant! :( anyhoo, congrats and what a cutie he is. :)

love you,
caa

Ann said...

Congratulations, he is beautiful. Good job!

Lorie said...

He is beautiful!! I think I just had a twinge of baby hunger!

Haben said...

Congrats!!! He's adorable. Don't envy you with all the late night feedings and such though! So glad I'm done with that!!! Love yo8u, Haben