Yep, today's my last day. To be pregnant. To have 2 kids. To not need the backseat in the minivan (Ryan, would you put the back seat in for me, please?). To have to pee all day every day (PLEASE let this be true!!!). To have an excuse to be this round. To not need diapers. To wonder what he'll look like. To sleep with no children in my bed.
What I'm saying here, obviously, is that I'm having a baby in the morning, folks.
So, you may not hear from me for a while. maternity leave and all that. When I get back I'll tell you about Run, Fat Boy, Run. Ryan and I watched it this week and thought it was really clever. And I thought I might give you all a top ten list of my most pregnant moments, but I'm too tired right now. So maybe I'll do that later too. One of them has to be farting out loud at Wal-Mart this week, but I won't give away the rest of the list.
Anyway, wish me luck. Love to all.
J
6 comments:
Almost my birthday. Good luck, and I wish you rest in the next few weeks. It is abysmal at best (the rest part).
We pray that everything will go well. We miss you guys! I'll try to call you tonight before I sleep.
How exciting!! Good luck with everything and I hope that all goes well and can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!
Good luck! I can't wait to meet him!
Good luck birthin'
I have flashbacks to Blue Angels...good to know you still do it in public. This time i wasnt there to blame!
Cant wait to see the little one!
Hope everything went good. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment