Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hate to do it...

Seems like I've read this post on some of your blogs before, but here I go.
I've thought of going private before, but I didn't really want to do it. But, the more I think about it, I really don't want to be careless. I use our real names and talk about where we live and work and things like that. So, for that reason, my blog is now private. I don't think I'll leave it this way. I think I'll just leave it until I've had the time to go back through and make everything kind of anonymous. Maybe we'll all get new nicknames or something. And then I'll make it public again. Can anyone think of a nickname for me that would make me look thin?

5 comments:

April V said...

i have a few nicknames for you, don't think they are appropriate for the blog... i've been thinking of doing this.. going private.. i mean, no one reads my blog anyway... but i've heard some stories lately that freak me out..

Scott, Melinda, and the boys said...

how did you do this?
why, b/c some unwanted traffic... cyberstalkers...? just curious

Jessie said...

Well...my blog was private there for awhile. The problem that I face is that I share a blog with Nick and he didn't like it being private for some reason. He thought that I was being too paranoid!!

That traffic feed can totally freak you out!

Anonymous said...

Scary what the possibilities are of the "anonymous" world, huh?

Tom Rod said...

I don't know about thin, but there is always Renaissance or other fun names:

BellaDonna
Hera
Mama Bear
Truckin Mother