Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recipe for a Headache

Today I did 3 things I haven't done for a while. Together, they were a lethal combination.

First, I cleaned out my car. Kind of. Not a professional job, but close enough for me. It was so cluttered that I couldn't stand it anymore. And now I know why I could only find one of each pair of Kylie's shoes. The others were all hanging out in the car. Why?

Second, I decided it was about time I actually read a bank statement. Who knew we even had the time in the month to make that many trips to Wal-Mart? They should just give us our paychecks in prepaid gift cards, because it's all going back there. Why?

Last, I took my kids to the dentist. And was told they'll both be needing some work. I knew they'd say that, but now I see dollar signs floating around my peripheral vision. Why?

I really have a pretty gnarly headache now. Why not!?!

2 comments:

Katie Rod said...

And it's not even trick or treating time yet!! And I hate the dentist. I like to think of them as the mechanics of the oral care world.

Mark said...

whoah...that's alot to take in. You're a better woman that me.

Maren