I've been tagged twice recently, so I guess that means I should post in response. This is in reply to Maren's tag a week or so (?) ago. Yes, i am a slacker. Sorry.
Oh, and if I tag you, the blog tag rules state that you then have to supply 5 answers to each question on your own blog. Got it? Pretty simple. And no, you can't just pretend you haven't read my blog and ignore the tag.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. I was in my second year of college in Troy, Alabama, and still resisting the school administration's request that I kindly select a major.
2. I was living the good life and not even knowing it. Full scholarship, free room and board, parents' car, no bills, no job, no responsibilities. You get the picture.
3. I was having quite the dry spell in the dating arena, though I'm fairly certain my entire family assumed I was dating my friend Jermaine.
4. I was still accumulating the vast shoe collection that would see me through the lean newlywed years to come. Sadly, those shoes have all seen better days, and I need to restock. Too bad I've become so cheap in my old age!
5. I was busy playing. Class could wait!
What is on my to do list today?
1. Continue to tackle a MASSIVE pile of laundry.
2. Get a handle on how disorganized my kitchen has become.
3. Take the kids for a walk.
4. Take a shower.
5. Make a list before I go to the store.
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. wheat thin crackers with sharp cheese
2. toasted pita bread with garlic hummus
3. a sweet fuji apple and creamy peanut butter
4. anything containing unhealthy levels of dark chocolate
5. bread (garlic bread, cheese toast, warm baguette, etc...)
What are 5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire?
1. build a wicked cool house with a library
2. let Ryan buy some crazy expensive new bike
3. put my old shoe collection to shame, and add purses this time
4. hire a maid, a cook, and a driver
5. travel a lot
5 Places I've Lived
1. Saraland, AL
2. Troy, AL
3. Dothan, AL
4. Phenix City, AL
5. Rogers, AR
5 Jobs I've Had
Photo Lab Girl
Cook
Waitress
Jewelry Store Assistant Manager
Bank Teller
5 People I'm Tagging . . . .
I'll just skip that part. Do it if you care, and pretend I tagged you.
No comments:
Post a Comment