Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Bit More Serious

Tonight while I was out celebrating the new life coming to join our family I received an email from my friend Margaret. I've mentioned Margaret several times on here, and I don't know if she reads this, but I talk about her so much because she's one of those friends. You know, the kind you'll have forever and the kind who gets how weird you can be and is okay with that. You don't get many of those in a lifetime, and I know I'm lucky to have her. Margaret lost her grandma today, and there's nothing I can do to make it better. I can't even go to Alabama for the funeral on Saturday because I'm too pregnant to travel. So, I'm taking the liberty of sharing someone else's private sadness because it's all I can do. Even if you don't know Margaret, now I know she'll have all of you wishing her family well and praying comfort their way in this sad time. Thanks

No comments: