If you've talked to me lately, you probably know I've been thinking a lot lately about food. (No, that does not mean I'm pregnant.) What I mean is, I've been giving a lot of thought to where the food I am feeding my family comes from and in what state we are consuming it.
So, when i heard that this documentary was showing Thursday at the Fayetteville Public Library, I was way excited. If anyone is interested in going also, I'd love to meet you there/carpool. It starts at 6pm. I'll have my kids with me, but that will leave me 3 open seats still. Here is the info from the library. Please feel free to pass on the info.
Okay, I may be married to the ultimate computer nerd, but I have no idea what I'm doing. Just embeddng (yes, I know, it's not hard, but still!) that thing was an accomplishment for me. Forget trying to make it fit. See you Thursday?
2 comments:
How was it? I was computerless and don't read blogs on my phone or I would have gone. Oh, and I was at a football game. But other than that - I totally would have gone! Details! Will you ever buy regular food again?
Ashley - I hate to admit it, but I didn't make it. Something happened to turn my Thursday on its head, and I just couldn't squeeze it in. I still would love to watch it.
Post a Comment