
I thought you all, especially the grandparents who check in (Hello and our love to all 4 of you!) from time to time, would like to see these most recent baby photos. My friend Nicole took these last Thursday at the Shiloh Museum in Springdale. I have no idea what is inside the place, but outside was a treasure trove of photo-ops. If you live in Rogers, Lowell, Springdale, Fayetteville, or any of the surrounding NW Arkansas area, check Nicole out here as she would love to shoot you and yours either at a place you choose or in studio.



Adorable, isn't he? I will post more when I get the rest back from Nicole.
In the meantime, check back in with me because I have some thoughts rattling around in my head. Maybe I can sort them out well enough to post something worth reading while I'm working through the mountains of laundry, dishes, and achy muscles that accumulated in our house this weekend.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! 9 Months? Where has the time gone? He is so dang cute!
You two make some BEAUTIFUL children!
Thanks for posting this! I think they turned out really well! I am very excited about them!
Post a Comment