Alright, I am really too swamped to do this today, and I have a backlog of other things I really want/intend to write about, but here we go anyway. . .
1. Saturday night was the Ward Halloween Party. I wish I had gotten pictures, because Ryan's costume was better than the kids' ones, but Halloween is not over yet. Look for some photos if I can get him back into the getup.
2. I got a wild hair and gave Alex a mohawk this week. He was thrilled but expected it to be a big, stick-up-in-the-sky kind of a mohawk. I had to explain that you have to have long hair for that. He now wants to grow the hair to achieve that, but his father (who didn't know it was happening and was informed after the fact) insists the mohawk is a goner tomorrow night. Stay tuned. . .
3. Peter learned this week to escape a lap, chair, bed, etc. . . feet first. It is now nearly impossible to diaper or clothe the child. Walking is next, and it will be soon I'm sure.
4. Ryan has been working nonstop on a big presentation at work. He was to give it Wednesday, and life was set to go back to our version of normal. When he told me it got postponed, my reaction was, "Oh, at least you've got it done and can forget about it till then." His was more like, "Yeah, now I have more time to tweak it." I had a flashback to his college days and had to have some chocolate and a long, hot bath.
5. Thursdays here are hectic. We go straight from school to yoga, and from there straight to TaeKwonDo. As you can imagine, noone gets a proper dinner here on Thursdays, but last night I had a stroke of genius and ordered PFChang's lettuce wraps to go. It was the best dinner I've made in a long time. It may be a new Thursday night tradition here. If you'd like to join us one week, bring some pot stickers and rice, will ya?
Ok, see you later. I'll have to post some Halloween/mohawk/baby pics soon.
1 comment:
Not that I get a vote, but I like the hair.
Post a Comment