
I think I've mentioned it a few times on here, but today we did the 5K I've been working toward. Above you see the nearly 30 of us in our fabulous pink Sole Sisters t-shirts (Thanks Carin!). Lots of these girls trained and ran a 10K today, and though I find that really inspiring, I can't imagine doing that. Oh, and I guess I didn't mention that a handful of these girls have very recently birthed babies. Wow! Maybe next year I'll train to run the 5K instead of waking it. We'll see. As it is, this is not something I'd have probably done without all these girls, so thanks to all of you who read this for including me. I hope my snail's pace didn't offend. So, are we talking about another in 2 weeks in Fayetteville? I bet I can have my shirt smelling better by then.
6 comments:
I am so jealous!! Way to go you girls!
Thanks, Kerilee. We wished you could have been here too. You'll be running all over Washington in no time.
It was a blast...thanks for inviting me to do it with ya'll!!
You're very welcomed, Nicole. Glad you came and made me look bad! Next year I'll have to get some New Kids on my Ipod to see if that speeds me up some!
Did I miss another email? Two weeks? What is the race?
Way to go Jessica. Sounds like it was alot of fun! Just start training and we can run in the Honolulu Marathon! :)
Post a Comment