Monday, August 31, 2009

Have a Baby? Love a Deal?

I can't help myself. I check this website a few times a week. Today was the first time I actually bought something, and I did it because I am too lazy to fully dress my child most days. I hate to think of those chubby little legs being cold, and fall is just around the corner.



I wish I could say it's almost time to potty train and that these will make it so much easier what with not having to pull pants up and down. But, I have to admit that the fact that the colors will coordinate so nicely with his diapers was definitely a bonus.

I know; I'm a dork. You don't have to say it.

1 comment:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Well, seeing how some of those are girl colors, mind if I take those off your hand?!?! ;)