Monday, August 17, 2009

How We Waste Time

Yeah, it's just some kids jumping in the pool, I know. But they're my kids, and this is proof that I have successfully taught them to swim. I'm taking the credit because Ryan will agree to go swimming about twice a year. So, even though they have largely taught themselves, I've been the one responsible for keeping them alive while they've done it.

The downside? When your kids learn to swim, you can't really get them into floaties anymore. Since Alex can't touch the bottom unless he's on the steps, I am glued to the shallow end. Just in case, you know.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Congrats on keeping your kids alive and teaching them to swim! I tried working with Davis this year but was unsuccessful. We didn't go to the pool that much this year because having 2 kids in floaties made me nervous!!