Our friend Craig (who operates a very nice list because he knows we are cheap and like to shop for junk, and who is really more to me than a friend) told us about this cool toy last week. We bought it and had fun on it most of the weekend. I doubt a trip to Wal-Mart could be more fun.

Except that you can't really carry giant packages of toilet paper home, so the van has to meet you there to pick up your purchases. Curiously, a trip to Wally for toilet paper and yogurt turned into much, much more. It always does.
Except that you can't really carry giant packages of toilet paper home, so the van has to meet you there to pick up your purchases. Curiously, a trip to Wally for toilet paper and yogurt turned into much, much more. It always does.

Isn't that a cool bike? We've been pestering Craig for a good deal on one for a long time.
Alex smiled like this the entire time. When I rode it with him later, he told me jokes and chanted, "I'm ridin' with my Mama!"

This road is technically closed. I doubt they care if bikes use it, but the police officer who followed me down it as I followed my boys really didn't seem to think it was too cool that I was driving down it. I really thought he might give me a ticket. Glad he didn't.
You may notice there are no pictures of Kylie on the bike. She has decided that it's too scary. We're working on her, but she's stubborn. It could be a while.

3 comments:
That's pretty cool. Nice purchase. And Craig is quickly becoming a close family friend...he's got quite the hook-up on baby gear.
That is the funniest thing ever! Alex looks like he is in heaven
Cool bike! As for the closed road, I don't think anyone has followed that sign.
Post a Comment